You are worth more than you realise…
I know self-love is not an easy job but if we are searching for that one person who can change our life, take a look in the mirror.
Few changes in our lifestyle can go long way making our life journey healthier:-
- Smart Food Swaps- let food be our medicine, healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s very important to establish good food choices to nourish the body.
- Add colours to your diet- fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibre. Antioxidants in them, helps to nourish the skin naturally, makes it glow from inside out.
- Hydration through H2O is everything- H2O (water) is the foremost important drink in the world. It is required for nearly every part of the body. So, now instead of drinking empty calories through sugar beverages go for the healthiest drink.
- Slow down- not just healthy eating is important but the pace of eating does matter, slower and chewing more, often avoids gulping of extra calories. Our brain takes around 20 minutes to actually perceive whether we are hungry or full.
- Cook more often at home- biggest advantage is, one can make conscious effort while choosing the ingredient and preparing the meal. Also healthy cooking methods can be adopted like roasting, grilling, simply cooking in less oil rather deep frying.
- Move your body- Not just cardio but workout for different part of the body is more beneficial. Variety of activities like playing any sport, walking, dancing, jogging, skipping, gymming, swimming, yoga, using stairs instead of lifts etc all together are always more fun & effective rather just one form of activity.
- Purge toxic people from your life- at times, we don’t realize but their negativity keeps hindering our self-growth, let them go, they are just mere wastage of time & energy rather focus on the bigger picture, your worth is more than you realize.
- Kick the toxic habits – quitting smoking, alcohol & tobacco improves our quality of life – physically, emotionally and financially.
- Laugh out loud- laughter itself is a form of internal jogging. It doesn’t solve our problems but definitely DISSOLVE our problems. Heals the mind and enable us think clearly what to do about them. So, choose to laugh whenever you can.
- Be crazy- always be ready to try something new and often, just live that moment, the more we explore, the more we excel.
- A good sleep- is as important as eating healthy and exercising. It increases our productivity.
- Stop cribbing all the time- don’t be a cry baby all the time, life cannot be fair always, everyone faces ups & downs, we need to keep our spirits high, count our blessings and keep going.